In response to the COVID-19 virus, the Center for Accessible Living (CAL) is working diligently to maintain a safe work environment and protect the health and well-being of our consumers, staff, and community.
As such, we have determined that our staff members will be working remotely in an effort to keep our operations running smoothly and continue to provide services to our community during this time. Therefore, please be aware that effective April 6, 2020:
- Offices will be closed but staff will be monitoring and returning calls remotely. You can contact us by phone or email.
- CAL has cancelled all YES events in both the schools and community settings.
- CAL has cancelled all equipment and ramp loans.
- CAL has canceled all meetings, events and travel.
- Cal has cancelled all in-home intakes and assessments.
We will continue to monitor guidance from health officials over the next few weeks and send updates to our website and Facebook pages.
We will tentatively re-open April 20, 2020.
Of course, we continue to follow the Governors order and therefore this is a tentative time frame. We will adjust according to his plan of action. We can still be reached at 502-589-6620 if you have any additional questions.
Susan D. Tharpe
Interim Chief Executive Officer