The Center for Accessible Living is now enrolled in the Kroger Community Rewards Program, where every day purchases on your Kroger Plus card go towards cash back to CAL. Kroger Community Rewards makes fund-raising easy… all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card! It costs the Kroger Plus shopper nothing. Points are automatically added up based on you shopping and given to the Center. This is for the Louisville Kroger region, which includes much of Central Kentucky (Lexington too!). Simply follow the steps below and start earning for The Center.
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up. If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
IF YOU”RE NEW TO KROGER.COM
• Click on Register
• Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
• Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
• You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
• Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A KROGER.COM ACCOUNT
• Click on Sign In and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
• Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
• Update or confirm your information.
• Enter number or name of organization (54830, Center for Accessible Living), select organization from list and click on confirm.
• To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
REMEMBER purchases will not count for CAL until after you register your card. You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to the registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.